Skip to main content

Looking forward to Argon


What else can I say? Park Won-sang plays a major role in the drama, and you have me hook, line, and sinker.

Side note, I watched the entire press conference the show held recently, and I actually liked Director Lee Yoon-jung. I only knew her as the Coffee Prince director and then more recently as the Cheese in the Trap director who got into quite a mess. I must admit that I haven't heard very nice things about her as of late, but she seemed so personable and cheery during the press conference that I couldn't help but warm up to her a bit.

Anyways, Park Won-sang only had wonderful things to say about the show--don't they always?--so I'll trust his decision. Also, even if the show turns out to be terrible, I know for certain that Park will be amazing. Besides, the leads are Kim Joo-hyuk and Chun Woo-hee, and that's enough pull for me to check out a first episode even if Park Won-sang wasn't attached.

It's been a while since I've been excited for a show, so here's hoping that Argon doesn't disappoint!






Comments